Pages

Fourni par Blogger.

What do I need to change?

mercredi 2 avril 2014

What do I need to change? Aside from eating/drinking and when I designate shoulder time, she sits right there. All day. I don't want her to bore to death!



Way more toys. Maybe a bigger cage, I can't tell how tall that one is. Don't feel bad, it doesn't seem intuitive at first how large a space such a small bird can utilize.
Get some hanging things of different materials at the pet store, some with bells on to start. My GCC spends a lot of time thrashing a clean (never used) pill bottle with a few nuts inside to make noise.
Things that make noise when shaken, things that are plastic and shiny, and above all things that can be chewed on are what you're looking for. Lots of bird toys are made out of some sort of wood that they can really go to town on for hours.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire